What Others Are Saying About Us
In 2023, project44 named Line Drive Trucking a Preferred Carrier (which represents just 2% of its network of 230,000+ carriers around the globe). According to project44, Preferred Carriers have demonstrated a commitment to high tracking percentages across multiple loads and have tracked 200+ loads a year. "At project44, we understand the value that an exceptional carrier experience brings to an organization's supply chain operations. Thank you for consistently demonstrating best practices and providing high-quality data to your customers!"
- Clara Terrien, Head of Network of project44, the world's most robust multimodal network, operating in more than 170 companies and 20+ languages
“Pentair and Line Drive Trucking have enjoyed a strong partnership for over 15 years. One of the main reasons this partnership has lasted so long is the tenacity with which LDT attacks problems, solves them, and most importantly, provides the energy and resources to continuously improve. The relationship that Pentair has with LDT is one of the strongest customer/supplier relationships I have been a part of in my 20 years in the industry. The reason the relationship is so strong is due to trust. LDT has built a foundation of doing what they say they will do….every time. This type of accountability and dedication is rare, and its what separates LTD from their competition. I fully expect to continue to grow with LDT, and for both Pentair and LDT to continue to find new, innovative solutions to solve problems, ultimately providing a world class level of service to our mutual customers.”
- Director of Global Logistics and Materials for Pentair, a leading water treatment company and manufacturer of pool and spa equipment with 100+ locations in 30 countries
“Line Drive Logistics has been a trusted and valuable partner of ours for years. They have become an extension of our logistics department and work closely with us on a daily basis to create solutions for our business needs. Line Drive has always gone above and beyond our expectation when it comes to transportation management solutions. They have great flexibility and adaptability, By fully understanding our needs and goals Line Drive has provided transportation management solutions at a superior level. We look forward to continuing and growing our business relationship together going into 2020 and beyond."
- Logistics Leader, nVent/Hoffman Logistics
“Line Drive Trucking's commitment to excellence results in them providing best in class service. 100% on time. 100% damage free. 100% invoice accuracy. No other carrier can make that claim.”
- Director of Logistics for Brady Corporation, a global leader in safety, identification, and compliance solutions
"Line Drive Trucking is very important for our company with respect to logistics. We put in their hands the shipments of our most important customers because we know that deliveries will be safe, always with fast shipments, even with same-day deliveries and specialized shipments"
- Cross-Border Mexico/US Operations Manager, Mitsubishi Chemical Imaging Corp. (also doing business as Future Graphics), the global leader in aftermarket imaging supplies.
"Very professional, responsive and helpful. I can always rely my shipments are delivered as requested. I like that I can call the owner direct at any time and day (even the weekends), and he is will always answer my calls to assist me. A very reliable company!"
- Materials Planner for Pentair Water Quality Systems, a designer, manufacturer, and marketer of water solutions for the toughest filtration, separation, and water management challenges
"As a company we appreciate the partnership that we have with Line Drive. They service our customers in a timely manner and that reflects on us and keeps our customers coming back."
- Transportation & Logistics Leader with a leading industrial company